Back on popular demand, we help our second 2019 Golf Day at the beautiful refurbished Bonnie Doon Golf Club!
We are delighted to say we have raised close to $10,000 this year, which is a wonderful result as we rebuild this event.
This is another fantastic effort and it doesn’t happen without some very generous people in the room. Thank you!
Congratulations to Team Winners, Hustle!
A massive thank you to the following people for their support and generosity:
- Nic Brown& Lucinda Steggles from Batyr, and Neil Thomson from Smiling Mind, who spoke brilliantly about the challenges faced in the battles with mental health, and the great solutions their organisations are bringing. We highly encourage you to download Smiling Mind’s FREE app for some great mindfulness meditation programs
- Blake Ballingerand the staff at Bonnie Doon Golf Club for delivering such a phenomenal course, experience and delicious dinner
- Our merchandise and ball sponsors: Inck Merchandise & Mecklemore
- The Helping Hand Groupfor their amazing support with the Live Auction and Ballot Bidding
- Our dearest Ambassadors: Ross Ingleton & Ed Womersley
- Our amazing volunteers, Sabrina and Nick, who helped on the day
You can have a look at the photos of the day on our Facebook page; please like, tag & share!
Hoping to see more people on the field next year!