The 2016 Golf Day, held on the 1st of December, was another great success!
We raised a whopping $36K this year, which takes the total well over $400K since our inception in 2003! As always, the proceeds will be evenly split between ChildFund Australia and Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
This is another fantastic effort and it doesn’t happen without some very generous people in the room.
Congratulations again to repeat Team Winners, Maui Jim!
A massive thank you to the following people for their support and generosity:
- Computershare, our long-term loyal supporter;
- Inck Merchandise, our new merchandise sponsor!
- Geoff Lawson for so generously giving his time to share some very amusing stories with us;
- Our tee sponsors: Shirlaws, Lottoland, Balmain Private, Unity4, and Risk Free TV;
- Our golf balls sponsor, Cohort;
- Bullion Cellars, and Matthew Eagan in particular for the always popular wine tasting;
- Police Bank, for bringing their coffee trailer – very much appreciated!
- Our incredibly funny and popular comedian Ray Badran;
- Our players who travelled from wide and far, including the US, Canada, UK and the Gold Coast;
- Blake Ballinger and his team at Bonnie Doon along with the Cohort crew and our friends from Childfund and Cerebral Palsy that helped on the day;
A special thanks to the all those who provided us with Auction Items. Just wonderful of you!
You can have a look at the photos of the day on our Facebook page; please like & share!
Hope to see you all again on Thursday 6th December 2017!