The 2015 Golf Day, held on the 3rd of December, was another huge success!
We raised the fantastic sum of just over $43,000 which is a 12% increase on the previous year’s total. This takes the total raised over the 13 Golf Days we have held so far over an incredible $390,000! As always the profits will be shared between ChildFund Australia and The Cerebral Palsy Association.
This amazing outcome is only possible due to the generosity of our sponsors, players and supporters. Special thanks to the following:
- Computershare, our long-term loyal sponsor
- Peter Fitzsimons for so generously giving his time to share parts of his life story with us
- Bullion Cellars and Matthew Eagan in particular for the fantastic wine at dinner
- Our tee sponsors: Shirlaws, Cohort, Wine Selectors, Yellow Envelope, Felix’s Fan Club, Man Investments, Unity4, Cisco Meraki, and RiskFree TV
- Comedians Luke Heggie and Sean Woodland, for their hysterical performances!
- Blake Ballinger and his team at Bonnie Doon and our friends from Childfund and Cerebral Palsy that helped make the day run smoothly
- The players who travelled from wide and far, including the US, Canada, UK and the Gold Coast
- Special thanks to all those who provided us with Auction Items, which are so important to the financial outcome of the day. Auction supporters included ANZ Stadium, Avondale Golf Club, Ballina Golf & Sports Club, Body Catalyst, Bonnie Doon Golf Club, Cabramatta Golf Club, Carla Florist, Cricket NSW, Cromer Golf Club, Cypress Lakes Golf & Country Club, The Easy Team, Eschalot Restaurant, Hornsby Vet, Inck Merchandise, Lynch Group, Maui Jim, NewsCorp, Palm Beach Golf Club, Platinum Selections, RDP, Richmond Golf Club, Roseville Golf Club, Schwarzkopf, Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club, Sydney Swans, Uberkate, Westfield, Wilson and Zulu Nyala Game Lodge
Finally, we must congratulate the winning team from Maui Jim!
Looking forward to next year’s Golf Day! Hope to see you all again!