The 2017 Golf Day, held on the 7th of December, was another great success!
This is another fantastic effort and it doesn’t happen without your wonderful generosity.
Congratulations to Team Winners, Unity4!
A massive thank you to the following people for their support and generosity:
- Inck Merchandise, our wonderful merchandise sponsor, and especially Adrian Davidson;
- Bullion Cellars, and Matthew Eagan in particular, for the fantastic wine at dinner, and the always-popular wine tasting;
- Our tee sponsors: Balmain Private, Unity4, JobReady, Stellar Consulting, RiskFree TV, and Felix’s Fan Club;
- Our golf balls sponsors, Cohort;
- Our GaLL Ambassadors for their key support: Ross Ingleton, Charlotte Sherston and Anthony Millet;
- Our brutally funny comedian, Cam Knight;
- Our photographer, Darren Paterson, for those amazing shots!
- Blake Ballinger and his team at Bonnie Doon along with our own crew of volunteers and our friends from Childfund and Cerebral Palsy Alliance that helped on the day;
- A special thanks all those who provided us with Auction Items, including: ADMA, ANZ Stadium, Ballina Golf & Sports Club, Bonnie Doon Golf Club, Bowral Golf Club, Carla Florist, Catalina Restaurant, Corpmentis, Gary Higgin, Inck Merchandise, Karl Murray, Maui Jim, NRL, Paul Turner, Schwarzkopf, Sydney Swans, Teed Up, Temples & Markets, The Helping Hand Group, Uberkate, and Zulu Nyala Game Lodge
You can have a look at the photos of the day on our Facebook page; please like & share!
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018!