Big thanks to all who participated in the 2019 Give a Little Love Golf Day at the beautiful Australian Golf Club in Rosebery. Please take a look at some of the photos from the day on our Facebook page and like us while you’re there!
We are still crunching the numbers, but delighted to say we have raised over $9,000 this year, which is a 17% uplift from last year!
This is another fantastic effort and it doesn’t happen without your wonderful generosity, time and engagement, so thank you to:
- Jono Peatfield & Lucinda Steggles from Batyr, and Neil Thomson from Smiling Mind, who spoke brilliantly about the challenges faced in the battles with mental health, and the great solutions their organisations are bringing. We highly encourage you to download Smiling Mind’s FREE app for some great mindfulness meditation programs
- Nathan Gibbons, Melissa O’Sullivan and the staff at The Australian Golf Club for delivering such a phenomenal course, experience and delicious lunch
- Our sponsors: Inck Merchandise, Bullion Cellars and Lumapps
- The Helping Hand Group for their amazing support with the silent auction, especially Davis Bounlutay
- Our dearest Ambassadors: Ross Ingleton, Anthony Millet and Lara Jones
- Mecklemore, for bringing 25% of the field and for the commitment that Christoph shows to this Foundation year after year. Thank you Christoph!
Hoping to see more people on the field next year, so please lock Thursday 20th February 2020 in your calendar now! Click here to confirm your spot for next year and indicate the number of players you will be bringing with you.